Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Open Letter to Judge Yarbrough

Delivered via email

James.Yarbrough@co.galveston.tx.us

Re: Forcible Evacuation of Bolivar Peninsula

Judge,

Just a short note to remind you that another person's life is not yours to dispose of.

Regarding your plans for a forcible evacuation of the Bolivar Peninsula residents, you are being quoted: "I'm doing it because it's in their best interests."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26695458

Did you ever hear, "all men are created equal, … are endowed … with certain unalienable Rights, … among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"?

So because you don't believe in those folks' idea of the pursuit of happiness, because you believe it's risky and maybe suicidal, you are proposing to deprive them of all three.

You are aware that any legal action is a threat of lethal force, aren't you? If your agents aggress against those people, they may end up killing innocent individuals.

If you go ahead with initiating the use of force against innocent folks who are harming no one except maybe themselves, I hope some freedom-loving individual in your neck of the woods will get himself elected to office and then force you to do something he thinks is good for you.

Finally, you are being quoted: "I don't want to do it."

Interesting. You are the first person I heard of who doesn't have free will. How can you be qualified to be a judge if you lack free will?

If you agree, additional letters would be appreciated. By me (and probably by the residents of the Bolivar Peninsula), not by the judge, of course.

James.Yarbrough@co.galveston.tx.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yarbrough is worst then his father ever was his father was a thief and ran away to veniswala but they brought him back the law did and slap him on the wrist and let him off Scott free all of this was in the late 1960s and you cannot find any of it on record know where! the goverment choose to seal all records of this and to cover it up But I remember the head lines in the news back in the 60s.

Anonymous said...

An as for me I will Kill anyone that trys to make me do something I do not wish to do I run my on Life they better bring BODY bags with them because that is the only way I will go If I choose to stay and they better bring more than one because I will take as many of them with me that I possibly can!